I guess I'm not sure what zone I need to specify in the form tag or why I
need to specify a zone at all.  I only want to update a zone if one
particular option in the form's Select component is selected.  In fact, when
a new item in the Select is selected, I am submitting the form via
javascript (onchange=this.form.submit()).  I then check the selected value
in the submit handler. If the value is "A", I return a MZU for a particular
zone.  Otherwise, I do something else.