A have an onActivate method like this:

    Object onActivate(EventContext context) {

        //we have what we need to render the page
        if(context.getCount() == 2)  {
            this.keyword = context.get(String.class,0);
            this.page = context.get(Integer.class, 1);
            quotes =  quoteService.getQuotesForKeyword(keyword);
            return null;
        }

        //Missing a context, redirect to default context
        if(context.getCount() == 1)  {
            this.keyword = context.get(String.class, 0);
            return
pageRenderLinkSource.createPageRenderLinkWithContext("keyword",
keyword, 1);
        }

        //Not context at all, do a 404.
        return new HttpError(404, "Resource Not Found");
    }

Returning a PageRenderLinkWithContext does a 302 temporary redirect.
 return pageRenderLinkSource.createPageRenderLinkWithContext("keyword",
keyword, 1);

Is there a simple way to do something similar and get a 301 permanent
redirect? In particular, can I modify the PageRenderLinkWithContext to
control the type of redirect?

Mark