Hi,

thanks for your quick response, which brought me closer to the solution, but
couldn't solve my problem yet.

The problem is that at the time when the window is loaded, the input
elements that I want to manipulate do not exist inside the DOM tree yet.
They are only created after the user pressed the "add row" link button
inside the ajax form loop.

I tried to register on the click event on the "add row" link, to no avail,
since the input elements of my row are created *after* the click handler is
executed, AFAICS.

Event.observe($('addlink'), 'click', function() {
        $$('input.myclass').each(function(input) {
           // custom action
    });
});

Any ideas?