> I want to use a component in a page, but i don't know which to use,
> I only know a String at Runtime, How can I do this.

http://tapestry.apache.org/principles.html

Principle 1 – Static Structure, Dynamic Behavior

You can't choose your components at runtime. Although, if you have a
set of known components that you want to choose from you can put your
components in <t:block> and load the block by id.

<t:delegate to="namedBlock"/><!-- where namedBlock is a page property
which returns the block based on your runtime value -->

<t:block t:id="circle"><t:drawcircle/></t:block>
<t:block t:id="square"><t:drawsquare/></t:block>
<t:block t:id="triangle"><t:drawtriangle/></t:block>

Josh