I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:14:40 -0300, ronizedsynch <saipiahm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Its possible to read menu.xml within layout.tml.
I have layout.tml like this :

   &lt;html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
      xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd";
      xmlns:p="tapestry:parameter"&gt;
    &lt;head&gt;
        &lt;meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
charset=utf-8"/&gt;
        &lt;title&gt;${title}&lt;/title&gt;
    &lt;/head&gt;
    &lt;body&gt;
        &lt;div id="header"&gt;
                &lt;center&gt;&lt;h3&gt;Learn Tapestry
5&lt;/h3&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
        &lt;/div&gt;
        &lt;div id="page"&gt;

                                        &lt;div id="left" class="sidebar"&gt;
                                                        &lt;ul&gt;&lt;t:pagelink
page="master/student"&gt;Master
Student&lt;/t:pagelink&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;
                                                        &lt;ul&gt;&lt;t:pagelink
page="master/user"&gt;Master
User&lt;/t:pagelink&gt;&lt;/ul&gt;

                                        &lt;/div&gt;
                                        &lt;div
id="content"&gt;&lt;fieldset&gt;&lt;t:body/&gt;&lt;/fieldset&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

        &lt;/div&gt;
    &lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt;

I want to replace left division ("div id=left") that contains actionlink
components as menu with menu.xml. its possible for that ?

any idea or step to get it :D

thank so much
Regard,
Rony

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java, Tapestry e Hibernate
http://www.arsmachina.com.br