That's great.  I was just going to post a question about which version of Tap I
should target for an internal app that's used by about 5 of us.

I personally don't think 5.3.0 should be available as anything more than
5.3.0-SNAPSHOT until 5.3.0 is finalized.

That being said, for my internal app, should I be using 5.3.0 or 5.3.0-SNAPSHOT
for my development?

Thanks for the help
Tony