In order to build a json data source that I can inject into the page using JavaScriptSupport I would like to know the real ids Tapestry generates for the controls. Since the getter methods for the textarea get called each iteration, I was wondering whether it is possible to get access to the clientId?

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Regards,
Alex