I have a page which can be loaded via http or https. I don't want to
enforce https using @Secure. When the user enters the page via https,
all form postings should be done with https (i.e., relative URLs) and
when the user enters the page via http, all form postings should be done
with http. In other words, keep using the same level of security you
started with. Currently when I load a page with https, all form URLs are
no longer relative and use http.

According to the docs (@ http://tapestry.apache.org/https.html) this is
the intended behavior.

"Links to non-secure pages from a secure page will do the reverse: a
complete URL with an "http" protocol will be used. In other words,
Tapestry manages the transition from insecure to secure and back again."

Is it possible to disable this? I want to keep using https if the page
was loaded via https and use http if loaded via http.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers