I'm in the middle of moving assets from one "monolithic" Tapestry app to a
'common' base library assets.
Of course now I have to adapt my asset paths, but it's somewhat awkward:

     new asset path: /com/mycompany/style.css/
     old layout path: /com.appname.components.Layout.tml/

Now when I want to reference the styesheet in my layout, the only way I
could make it work was:
     <link href="${asset:/../../mycompany/style.css}"/>

*Isn't there a better way?*

PS: I also added a LibraryMapping for "com.mycompany" and can correctly load
components from the libarary.
Couldn't I use this virtual folder to access the assets directly somehow?