Hi

The example you mentioned is tapestry's documentation issue that is why I
asked for a jira :). If you find anything deprecated/old/outdated you can
mention it in dev list. If you find anything missing but not sure you can
discuss it in users list. If you find anything missing and you are confident
it should be there, file a jira.

regards
Taha