Hi Bo Gao
In fact I want to load a page using ajax, but the page returned contains
many javascript files like
/assets/0.1.0/core/scriptaculous_1_8_2/prototype.js?_=1310547743256
This increase many requests.
And these javascript may be already loaded. I just want to remove these.
That is not really an issue. You're right that the requests are made everytime by the browser. But as js-Files are cached, the request/response is different the second time. The first time your browser requests a js-File, the Server will deliver it with a "HTTP/1.1 200 OK ". Now the js-File is cached by your browser. The second time you do a request, the browser does not ask dumbly for the same file again but asks the server, if a newer version exists by sending a "If-Modified-Since:" header with the request. This is answered with a "HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified ". So js-Files only go over the wire the first time they are requested. Later it's just checking, if they have been modified. This rule applies to all assets (css, gifs etc.).

Regards nillehammer

--
http://www.winfonet.eu