On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:25:22 -0300, hese <1024h...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Hi!

I have a listener registered with my servlet container which adds users to the servlet context as they login (so i have a list of currently loged in
active users). Depending on the user's settings I want to be able to set
some values in @SessionState so that I can later use it across all pages.

Get the Tapestry-IoC registry from the servlet context. Tapestry puts it in the TapestryFilter.REGISTRY_CONTEXT_NAME attribute. Then get the ApplicationStateManager service from it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor