Hi,
When you submit a form using ajax you can return a Link that will send a
redirect read more in the doc
here<http://tapestry.apache.org/ajax-and-zones.html#AjaxandZones-EventHandlerReturnTypes>
.

When having two submit buttons you can identify which one is clicked by
using
the onSelected event. For example submit with t:id="saveDB" will fire
onSelectedFromSaveDB.

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski