Paul Stanton-2 wrote:

> Personally I think forums are a more usable medium that mailing lists
> for a number of reasons. eg:
> * It is easier for new users to ask their first question
> * You can 'decorate' your messages (code blocks, quotes etc) making them
> more legible.
> * Posts are better categorised
> * You can ignore traffic until you are ready to read it
>
> I think many new tapestry users are uncomfortable with joining a mailing
> list and therefore don't get the help they need to get up and running.
>
> You don't have to agree...
>
> Paul.

Paul, I'm afraid I don't agree. You're right mentioning the lack of comfort
when using the mailing list purely just with an email client. But in my
opinion nabble makes using this list as easy as a web forum. I myself use it
to read and post messages. I only check my mail account from time to time to
*delete* the mails.

So I think we have everything that is needed already. But on the other hand,
the internet is free you always gotta try new things. I wish you the best.
Let's see what comes out.

Cheers nillehammer

-----
http://www.winfonet.eu