I'm afraid I'd need a little more guidance than this.

I tried this (in Scala) - which didn't seem to have any effect:

/    def contributeComponentMessagesSource(bundles:
OrderedConfiguration[Resource], typeCoercer: TypeCoercer) {
        val path = "MyValidationMessages.properties"
        val resource = typeCoercer.coerce(path, classOf[Resource])
        bundles.add("validationMessages", resource)
    }/

*The debugger tells me that the resource is found - but bundles.add() takes
a 'key' argument - which one should I use?
Or am I on the wrong track?*

It seems the 'old' way was just deprecated without giving any info on how to
do it now :-?

Cheers