The down side of this approach (depending on your target user) is that many
users will expect all changes to all Persons to be submitted in a single
submit.

You could render a list of Person "views", with each view in a Zone, and
then have an Edit Person link that would update the Zone content with an
edit Form.  If you go with this approach, a place to be careful is the
assignment of id's for the zones (not the t:id's), and making sure they
agree with the zone parameter on the action links.