Hello, guys!

I have a beaneditform that's used to create and update instances of one of
the models on my app. When it's used to create and persist the instaces I
have no problem. But when it comes to editing them as on
domain.com/project/somebean/edit/10, instead of rendereing the form with the
loaded properties, the page displays an error regarding the absence of a
value encoder for java.util.Calendar.

Naturally, the bean I'm trying to update has a Calendar property.

Do I have to provide a value encoder for Calendar, or am I missing something
on the configuration of the project? I've searched around the docs but
didn't quite get it.

I could provide source if you find it to be appropriate.

Thanks,

Eric Torti