On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:32:59 -0300, David Canteros <davidcanteros....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, thank you for your quick response.
My question was just out of curiosity because this behavior happens seldom and this brings me no major problems . It is rarely because there are other projects (developed with other frameworks) deployed on that server and the strange page only appear with tapestry applications.

Only Tapestry (maybe some other framework too) automatically compresses responses, so this is not strange. ;) It could be a Tomcat problem too. You can disable response compression by setting the tapestry.gzip-compression-enabled symbol to false.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor