Can you create a github project for cdimodule?  I would love to be a part of
that.

Regarding live class reloading, my solution to that was to use 'skinny' war
files and put tapestry jars into domain/lib directory in glassfish. This makes
redeploys Lightning fast and glassfish saves session state to boot.
Not quite live reloading but it works well and also works for EJBs and web
services that are within the app.

Do you think you can make an EJB annotation so I can test and contribute to
your module easier?  I have no 'plain' CDI beans to teat with nor do I have
beans.xml.

Thanks!