Hi guys,
im new to tapestry 5 and have a question which maybe is easy for you.

I have a component on a *index * page like this.

My Question:
Is it possible to get the attribute rowsPerPage in my index.java, althouth
its a different component?

I already did this in setupRender:

final Component comp = source.getComponent("ViewGroup");
                this.test =
comp.getComponentResources().getEmbeddedComponent("someComponent").getComponentResources().getEmbeddedComponent("someLoop").getComponentResources().getBlockParameter("rowsPerPage").toString();

this gives me:

Block[Renderable[4]]

Is there an easier way to get the number 4?

Thanks in advance,

Locoder