So TG, just confirming - does the whole app not work (not load)
because of these errors? I worried that was the case after Howard
added PeriodicExecutor. If so, I think we need to fix it. It's one
thing not being able to use the service but far worse if the failure
in constructing this service prevents using T5.3 on GAE at all.

Kalle