tapestry-beanvalidator depends only on JSR 303 specification. You need to
drop an implementation of the specification (like Hibernate Validator) on
the classpath. It is not provided by Tapestry.

Regarding contribution to BeanValidatorSource: you don't need to contribute
anything in order to bootstrap the validator. The configuration shown on the
docs is just an example for a programmatic validator configuration.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Greg Pagendam-Turner <g...@liftyourgame.com

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko