Hum .. there where no forms in form but my new page had some errors in it's
form (i.e. pointed to variables that did not exist)

This lead to this strange behaviour.

I don't have time to dig into it now but it could be related to this plus
the ExceptionReport page that I recently added.

Now I am back on track anyway .. but I was really fooled by the error
message.

Anyway the error reports in T5 are usually so god that you get forget how
hard it can be to find bugs once you get "normal" error messages.