Hi All,

When my app is running in production mode, I don't see my scripts/css being
combined/minified. They are still included as individual files.  Oddly, I do
see the tapestry scripts being combined/minified though.    I tried manually
configuring this in my AppModule with no luck with the following settings:
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.COMBINE_SCRIPTS,true);
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.MINIFICATION_ENABLED,true);

Is this suppose to work for assets stored in jar files?  Any help or
guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,