Thanks a lot Geoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as I can sort out my little bugs atm (in EJB3 stuff) I can't wait to
give the new @EJB support in tapestry.

A few months ago I was having some jndi lookup problems with using your old
business services locator way and didn't end up sorting it out.

Yes, EJB3.1 facades and stuff are so good for cutting out a lot of code :)

I also got a copy of Igor's MEAP Tapestry 5 in Action book he's writing -
hopefully October/November will be the front-end magic months before summer
hits here in Oz.

Thank you everyone who makes java web programming a lot more
interesting/fun/more-manageable!

Chris