Hi all,
I m using the new PageRenderLinkTransformer thing, very helpful but, in the
decodePageRenderRequest i would like to set up some things for others pages.
I can do it either by injecting page and call the appropriate methods one
those, or use a session state object.

Unfortunately, the SessionState object does always result as null in the
Injected pages are not injected as well, and throw NPE when calling the
appropriate method on those.

Looks like i have to use the context, yes, that is why the EventContext
stands for, but i don't understand why such a mechanism and why i can't use
SessionState or page injection.

Thank you for you help.