Hi List,
I don't know whether this belongs here. I have recently introduced
tapestry-kaptcha into one of my forms using tapestry-beanvalidator as well.
WARN services.TapestryModule.MarkupRenderer Unable to add 'KaptchaAssets' as
a dependency of 'BeanValidatorScript', as that forms a dependency cycle
('BeanValidatorScript' depends on itself via 'KaptchaAssets'). The
dependency has been ignored.

The validation seems to work anyway. As long as I input invalid values, the
correct messages are displayed. But when finally inputting valid values I
get an Exception after submit:
ERROR tapestry5.ioc.Registry A JSONArray text must start with '[' at
character 0 of

I do not know, whether this culd be my fault. So I thought I'd ask here
before filing a JIRA.

Thanks nillehammer

-----
http://www.winfonet.eu