Hi,

I think the message binding is correct (and probably more correct than the
${ } expansion).

You should probably try to provide your translation in the same
package/properties file as the component originally uses. - I think the
app.properties are only used if no more specific definition is found (and
the default definition for the the component is probably more specific than
the app module).

HTH

--
Chris