Thanks Howard!

Unortunately we need some time to migrate to 5.2.x and we face this issues each day, thus loosing our cluster and shop-customers. Downtimes each day because of this issue is, well, ugly to horrible depending on whom you ask... Unfortunately we depend on "core" library mappings in our current version like "configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("core", "x.y.z.core"));" which failed in 5.2, therefore migration means more than switching a version or jar to us. Is there any workaround or quickfix we can go for immediately to buy us time to allow proper migration from 5.1.0.5?

Any hint is highly appreciated

Jens