Hi Taha!

I'll use
a) new project | maven ....
b) edit configurations | add jetty server | local
edit your newly created configuration and make sure "perform on update action" --> "hot swap classes" is selected afterwards if you build a class or module intellij prompts you for hot-swapping. the number of reloaded classes is shown on the bottom left.

under "preferences" | (type in: "file type" in the search box) | File types --> you can see a "tapestry template file" entry which copies tml in case of changes (this was not the case prior 10 afaik).

this works for me.

Jens