Hi there,

my application behaves not as expected. All @SetupRender methods seem to be
ignored, they aren't getting executed, which leads to numerous exceptions
within all components.

In the last couple of days this issue randomly occurred. When I restart the
server a couple of time the problem goes away.

I'm using the 5.3-beta-16 (just upgraded from beta-10). I tried to debug
RenderPhaseMethodWorker just a minute ago but this time the application starts
normally and all @SetupRender methods are called as expected. I don't know
where to debug else or how I can reproduce this bug. It's too random at the
moment.
IIRC there was a bug with platic and some race conditions, maybe that's the
source of the problem?

Regards
Christian