On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:00:05 -0300, okramlee <okram...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Thiago,

Hi!

" If a field isn't @SessionState, it is completely thread-safe, not being shared between users." Yeah, that was what I thought about. But it did share the object between users even though I remove everything and keep salesItem plain there. I think I did something wrong in my code.

If you did private SalesItem salesItem = new SalesItem(), which is a common newbie error, that is expected. Never, never, never initialize a page or component field in its initialization.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor