you said that you know which service you should use at compilation time ?

you can create 1 module for the interface and 3 separate modules (aka
component library) one for each implementation (and contribution) and
include one of them in your build conditionally(for example, with maven or
ant or gradle).

In this way, you develop only the first time and you can use there modules
in many webapp.

I hope that helps.