Hello

Thanks for your answer. At the moment I am working with Blocks and a
<t:delegate to="activeBlock"/>
I think it is almost working, but I want to handle the change event and update
the activeBlock when changing the value in the select box. How can I do that?

Why do I need a Zone to handle the change event? Because I want to be free in
using zones or not.
In my case the zone div breaks my page layout...

On entering the page, the activeBlock is working fine. Now I only need to
handle the change event from the select.
Do you know how I can do this?

regards,
Leon