I have a service, that I need a new instance of every time it is referenced.
In ScopeConstants I see DEFAULT, and PERTHREAD.  I really need a new instance
every time I request this particular service because it saves state, and yes,
there are some occasions where I need several of these in the same thread (web
request).

For now, I can change all of my references to the service to a new
instantiation of the implementing class, but that really isn't ideal.

Does anyone have any idea how difficulty this type of change might be, and if
it might be possible to get it into a 5.3-beta?

Thanks
Tony