Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> You're triggering your own event here, so what happens after your handler
> method is exactly what you put inside your implementation of the
> ComponentEventcallback's handleResult() method. Try @Inject'ing into your
> component class ComponentEventResultProcessor and using its
> processResultValue() method passing the Block instance you've received.

Thanks a lot, that worked. I have injected
ComponentEventResultProcessor("AjaxComponentEventResultProcessor"
implementation)

@InjectService("AjaxComponentEventResultProcessor")
        private ComponentEventResultProcessor<Block>
componentEventResultProcessor;

 and wrapped it via ComponentResultProcessorWrapper

private ComponentResultProcessorWrapper callback = new
ComponentResultProcessorWrapper(componentEventResultProcessor);

boolean onSuccessFromSignInForm() {
componentResources.triggerEvent("DesiredMethodName", null, callback);