On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Denis Stepanov
<denis.stepa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how many of you know Bootstrap http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/, a css
> toolkit designed to kickstart development of webapps and sites from Twitter?
>
> I just had an idea that Tapestry could use bootstap as defaul css stylesheet.
> It would be pretty impressive to have default components and examples have
> such goodlookin styles. Forms, Grid, Pagination, Alerts, Buttons prettymuch
> every component that Tapestry has.

I have played around with this a little bit and Bootstrap really looks
nice. It also has some nicely styled alerts, popovers, modal boxes,
etc. that require JQuery. If the default styling was shifted to
Bootstrap, would it make sense to switch Tapestry's built in
components to JQuery from Prototype?

Mark