Hello

Thank you all for your great support!

I am using Tapestry 5.2.6.

I just found out something what causes this issue.

I use a breadcrumb component with a BreadCrumbDispatcher see
https://github.com/argoyle/tapestry-breadcrumbs

When I don't use this breadcrumb mechanism, everything works fine.

When I use this component, I get the error only after I have cleared my web
history (cache, cookie etc) and I guess also when my session has expired.

Does somebody now understand what might be the cause and how I can fix this?

regards,
Leon