Hi,

The referer-header is not something that I rely on, it's only used as
a value-add. It's used together with the BreadCrumbReset-annotation
where it's possible to say that the crumb-trail should not be reset
when the user comes from one of the specified pages. The worst thing
that would happen is that the crumb-trail is reset when it shouldn't
have been. Annoying enough probably though.

Do you know of something more reliable? One option would of course be
to look at the last item in the crumb-list but since it's possible to
have pages that are not added to the crumb-list it's a bit unreliable
as well.

I could of course keep a separate list of pages regardless of if it
has the BreadCrumb-annotation or not.

Regards,
Joakim