Hmm... if your Mixin is taken from Jumpstart:

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/javascript/creatingmixins1

and the JS looks like:

var alreadyClickedOnce = false;

ClickOnce = Class.create( {

        initialize: function(elementId) {
                Event.observe($(elementId), 'click',
this.doClickOnce.bindAsEventListener(this));
        },

        doClickOnce: function(e) {
                if (alreadyClickedOnce) {
                        e.stop();
                }
                alreadyClickedOnce = true;
        }
} )

then you could try making the alreadyClickedOnce var scoped inside the
class, so any subsequent new classes (for new submit buttons) would
have their var set to false.

Sorta like (apologies, I'm not JS expert):

ClickOnce = Class.create( {
    var alreadyClickedOnce = false;

        initialize: function(elementId) {
                Event.observe($(elementId), 'click',
this.doClickOnce.bindAsEventListener(this));
        },

        doClickOnce: function(e) {
                if (alreadyClickedOnce) {
                        e.stop();