Hi!

I will answer this myself for someone else that encounters the same problem
(=equal stupid).

The problem was that my LinkTransformer had to encode the swedish page
names in the path passes to LinkImpl.

I did this in this way (slashes shall not be encoded!)

private String urlEncodedPath(String path) {
StringBuilder b = new StringBuilder();
for (String s : path.split("/")) {
if (b.length() > 0)
b.append("/");
        b.append(URLEncoder.encode(s, "UTF-8"));
}
return b.toString();
}

Now I am phasing another problem and that is that T5 seems to encode
context string in a way that they are not displayed properly in the the
browser.

I.e. if I URL encode the swedish word Räksmörgås (=Shrimp sandwich) i
get *r%C3%A4ksm%C3%B6rg%C3%A5s
*which shows up correct in browser url.

But if I add it as a context param T5 encodes it as *r$00e4ksm$00f6rg$00e5s
*which is shown as that in the browser.

I figure T5 has to do this but is there an easy way to get around this so
that swedish words shows up nicely in the browser !?

Thanks in advance!