On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:42:42 -0200, goldenka <maja.polon...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm using tapestry 5.0 and I have a problem with clearing form errors. > When
"Download" button is pressed, and all form validation is OK I need to
download a file. In order to do this in the onSuccess() method I get the
HttpServletResponse object, set it's character encoding, content type etc. and after that I use its PrintWriter to generate CSV file (I'm using open
CSV Library and it needs Writer object to generate csv).

Instead, return a StreamResponse wrapping the generated file. You shouldn't use HttpServletResponse directly in Tapestry.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor