got the turotial example from the apache site built using the commands given
and then I have created the resources required for the exlipse to work and
then imported the project into eclipse into maven as existing maven project.
I have downloaded the jetty plugin for my eclipse and I have created the
instance of my application on the Jetty instance and I am running. m2eclipse
I could not install and It was already there in the eclipse my Eclipse
version is 3.7 Indigo.