Hi,
You can try my module for  LessCSS and CoffeeScript support here:

https://github.com/cezary-biernacki/t5conduit

It should work with latest Tapestry 5.3.0 release candidate (not beta or
earlier!), but I have not yet tested it. For Tapestry 5.2.6 you need also

https://github.com/cezary-biernacki/t52transformers

which contains backported support for ResourceTransformers.

Compiled JARs for both modules are here:

https://github.com/cezary-biernacki/t5conduit-bin

Please treat it as early alpha release, there is little documentation and
this packaging was not tested much. I hope to improve both modules in
following weeks. I will appreciate any bug reports. You can find me on
#tapestry IRC channel at freenode.

Best regards,
Cezary