I have used JQueryDateField in my code and added the required liberies to the
it is like this

@IncludeJavaScriptLibrary({"context:js/jquery.ui.core.js","context:js/jquery.ui.datepicker.js"})

@IncludeStylesheet({"context:css/jquery-ui.css"})
public class CreatePatient extends PatientWorkflowSection {

in the component class and in the .tml file the input field is as below

                        <strong>${message:dob-label}</strong>
                        <input class="field mandatory"
t:type="advancedDateField/datefield/components/DateField"
                              id="datepicker" t:id="dob"
t:value="patient.dateOfBirth"
                               />

and the component that this input field id is connecting to is

@Component(id = "dob")
        private JQueryDateField dobField;

so I am now not getting any errors in the screen or the form submit or
validation are working.
and also when I open the JavaScript Debugger in Crome I am geting

uncought reference exception jQuery not defined.

(anonymous function)page:472
responderprototype.js:4458
fireprototype.js:4619
_methodizedprototype.js:338
fireContentLoadedEvent

please suggest me how get he popup coming with this situation.