Hi, I went for customizing the Location page,

generated a pages/show/LocalityShow.java and .tml

the tml I copied it from the Show.tml file

and the .java I overrided the following methods:

    public Class<Sucursal> getType() {
>     public Link onActionFromDelete() {
>     public boolean isAllowRemove() {

the result is that after I create a new Locality, it forwards to the show
locality page but before rendering this error shows up:

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueException

> Render queue error in
> SetupRender[tynamo/PropertyDisplayBlocks:composition]: Failure reading
> parameter 'owner' of component tynamo/PropertyDisplayBlocks:composition:
> Class org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanDisplay does not contain
> a property named 'null'.

sorry but I can't figure out what this is about... :S

Would be glad if someone threw some invoice here,

thanks!

Nicolás.-