Sorry if this is not completely a Tapestry question.

tapestry-jquery
===========
How have people found transitioning to tapestry-jquery?  Does it completely
replace prototype with jQuery and still maintain all the goodness of the
existing tapestry base.  Or put another way if I had an existing application
written with T5 and now I incorporated tapestry-jquery are there things that
are going to stop working?

jquery and prototype living together in perfect harmony
I am working on a project where I am looking at a number of open source
javascript libraries.  Some depend on jQuery and some depend on prototype. I
apologize for my ignorance here but it seems the fundamental issue is one of
namespace primarily around "$".  I know you can run jQuery in compatible mode
but wouldn't this mean that any js library I used that depended on jQuery would
need to be hacked up carefully to substitute all $() with jQuery(…)?  How do
people normally manage this?  Do you just get religious and say "we are a
jQuery shop" or "we are a prototype shop"?

Best