Hi,

I have following implementation in T5.2's URLrewrite:

some entries in a property file:

/newpage/123=/view/231
/newpage2/123=/view_more/xyz/abcd

then in URLRewrite I can simply do this:

 public Request process(Request request, URLRewriteContext
urlRewriteContext) {
        String path = request.getPath().toLowerCase();
    String newPath = pathServices.getRewritePath(path); // this looks up
from the property file containing rewrite entries
    if (newPath != null) {
        request = new SimpleRequestWrapper(request, newPath);
    }
    return request;
}

Now I'm trying to use LinkTransformer, it does not work as
PageRenderRequestParameters requires a valid page name, not like
"/view_more/xyz/abcd" which can be passed directly to SimpleRequestWrapper,
any idea how to do something similar to the above?

public PageRenderRequestParameters decodePageRenderRequest(Request request)
{
    String newPath = pathServices.getRewritePath(path);
    if (newPath != null) {
        {
            return new PageRenderRequestParameters(
                    newPath, new EmptyEventContext(),