Just found out that Tapestry's metrics are published via Sonar at Apache:
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/48022

But I guess there's something wrong - since Tapestry has a coverage of 25.7%
there!? And it used to have coverage > 90%. I guess that's because the
integration tests with browser are not running.

But one thing makes me worry - the coverage was still up at 44.6% in March:
https://analysis.apache.org/plugins/resource/48022?page=org.sonar.plugins.timeline.GwtTimeline

Is this some build glitch with the switch to Gradle? Or is this the problem
with meta-programming and measuring coverage?

Chris