Hi,

I'm using Tapestry 5.3 with tapestry-jquery.

I have a page that is responsible for uploading an image via AJAX and then allowing the user to crop the image.

The problem is I can't get the Crop image component to come up properly.

I've tried returning the Zone in the AjaxUpload handler but that just returns the Ajax Upload component.

I've tried tried returning the UploadPage.class but that causes the AjaxUpload to fail (with no stack trace given).

I've also tried returning void and then calling the ajaxReponseRenderer.addRender method.

This almost works but the Javascript for the crop component is not included and the Tapestry init for the crop component is not called.

Any suggestions please as to what is going on?

Regards,

Greg.